RATE THIS ITEM
- FINAL SALE
- Kick up some desert sand in the Beth Jean Shorts by Marcelo Burlon. These light-washed denim cut-offs boast ornate brushed metal accents and patch work detailing for an updated bohemian allure.
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Front and back pockets
- Intentionally faded and destroyed areas throughout
- Front patchwork detail with silver tone accents
- Frayed raw cut hem
- Shorts measure approx 12" in length
- Revolve Style No. MARB-WN1
- Manufacturer Style No. CWCB002S172390277391
Designer, party organizer, DJ, and professional jetsetter, Marcelo Burlon is one of the grand forces behind Milan?s fashion forward, high-energy atmosphere. He?s also the man behind the Marcelo Burlon brand. Although based in Milan, Burlon is always on the go, blurring the lines between lifestyle, music, and fashion by celebrating a mashup of cultures within his graphic designs. This melting pot of expressionism has driven his brand to being a global phenomenon that speaks to creative hearts and those who aren?t afraid to push boundaries.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.