Eye Shadow Palette
Estimated Delivery : May 30 - May 31
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Create your own grunge-meets-renaissance masterpiece with this collection of rebellious eye shadow shades. By introducing rustic browns, rusty reds, and deep burgundies into your arsenal, this palette of unconventional neutrals offers endless options for a daytime wash of color or a smoky nighttime look.
- Includes: Venus (bruised fruit velvet matte), Shell (opalescent shell-pink), Aura (golden ivory glow), Creation (rust brown matte), Icon (dirt brown matte), Rebirth (over-ripe nectarine matte), Divine (dusty stone matte, and Muse (deep burgundy red matte)
- Ultra smooth, pigmented formula won't fade or cause fallout
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 0.564 oz
- Revolve Style No. LIMR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. L005 01 0000
- Complete the look with Lime Crime's Velvetine Lipstick in your favorite shade
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol, Silica. May Contain [+/-]: Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140,Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Jenn Im's Exclusive REVOLVE Beauty BoxBy Jenn Im
8 Steps to Easy Beach BeautyBy Aimee Song
Date Night Ready in 10 MinutesBy Jade Munson
The Perfect Red LipBy Amy Pham
No-Makeup MakeupBy Teni Panosian
How to Glam Up your NYE LookBy Jenn Im
Flawless Foundation RoutineBy Marianna Hewitt