Banu Mini Dress
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Light as air with a whisper of whimsy, the Banu Mini Dress by Lemlem embodies the must-have cover up. Sheer fabric lets your bikini show through while adjustable drawstring sides ensure a perfect fit.
- Cotton blend
- Hand wash cold
- Fringed tassel accented drawstring sides
- Pleated detail
- Semi-sheer fabric
- Revolve Style No. LMLM-WX13
- Manufacturer Style No. R1793
While traveling to her native Ethiopia, Supermodel, actress, and activist Liya Kebede met with local weavers who voiced a decline in the market for their goods. A strong sense of compassion motivated Kebede to preserve their art form while simultaneously creating job opportunities. In 2007, lemlem was founded, meaning "to bloom" or "to flourish" in Amharic. The brand aims to add a sense of diversity to the market by producing luxuriously intricate, hand woven clothing and goods in Ethiopia from natural cotton. With a deeply rooted sense of tradition, lemlem aims to preserve and celebrate this art form by empowering and collaborating with local artisans.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.