Please Enter Your Size
K by Krane Wade Tote
- Fabric exterior and interior
- Measures approx 22" W x 18" H x 10" D
- Shoulder straps measure approx 22" with a 9" drop
- Top button snap closure
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Revolve Style No. KRAN-MY14
- Manufacturer Style No. Wade
Krane was founded by Ken Chow, a Canadian menswear designer who graduated from New York's FIT. After graduation, he interned with Marc Jacobs and Alexandre Plokhov of Cloak. Started in Toronto in 2004, Krane has rapidly captured the hearts of urban professionals around the globe. Krane Design combines the practicality of vintage uniforms with details from modern industrial design in pursuit of forward, functional, innovative and individualistic everyday accessories. Old School traditional tailoring techniques meet technology and a new stylistic design attitude in delivering essential items that acknowledge the thoughts and aspirations of the contemporary man.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.