RATE THIS ITEM
- Fabric exterior and interior
- Measures approx 14" W x 16" H x 4" D
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Exterior zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Revolve Style No. KRAN-MY13
- Manufacturer Style No. Kayden
Krane was founded by Ken Chow, a Canadian menswear designer who graduated from New York's FIT. After graduation, he interned with Marc Jacobs and Alexandre Plokhov of Cloak. Started in Toronto in 2004, Krane has rapidly captured the hearts of urban professionals around the globe. Krane Design combines the practicality of vintage uniforms with details from modern industrial design in pursuit of forward, functional, innovative and individualistic everyday accessories. Old School traditional tailoring techniques meet technology and a new stylistic design attitude in delivering essential items that acknowledge the thoughts and aspirations of the contemporary man.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.