Emory Hooded Bomber
- Shell: 100% waxed cotton
Ribbing Waistband: 100% piltrol
Hood Lining: 100% sheepskin
Body Lining: 100% wool
Sleeve Lining: 50% cotton , 50% acetate
Sleeve Filling: 100% poly
- Spot clean only
- Zip and toggle front closure
- Front welt pockets
- Sheepskin lined hood with adjustable buckle detail
- Leather trim detail
- Piltrol ribbing cuffs and waistband
- Interior military blanket lining with zipper and welt pockets
- Revolve Style No. KRAN-MO9
- Manufacturer Style No. 001925
Krane was founded by Ken Chow, a Canadian menswear designer who graduated from New York's FIT. After graduation, he interned with Marc Jacobs and Alexandre Plokhov of Cloak. Started in Toronto in 2004, Krane has rapidly captured the hearts of urban professionals around the globe. Krane Design combines the practicality of vintage uniforms with details from modern industrial design in pursuit of forward, functional, innovative and individualistic everyday accessories. Old School traditional tailoring techniques meet technology and a new stylistic design attitude in delivering essential items that acknowledge the thoughts and aspirations of the contemporary man.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.