RATE THIS ITEM
Asher Hooded Peacoat
- Shell: Wool blend
Hood Lining: 100% sheepskin
Trim: Genuine leather
Body Lining: 100% cotton
Body Filling: 100% prima loft
Sleeve Lining: 100% acetate
Sleeve Filling: 100% poly
- Dry clean only
- Double-breasted button front closure
- Front welt and flap pockets with stud closure
- Center zipper hood with sheepskin lining
- Leather trim detail
- Stud sleeve closure
- Back vent panel
- Revolve Style No. KRAN-MO7
- Manufacturer Style No. 001905
Krane was founded by Ken Chow, a Canadian menswear designer who graduated from New York's FIT. After graduation, he interned with Marc Jacobs and Alexandre Plokhov of Cloak. Started in Toronto in 2004, Krane has rapidly captured the hearts of urban professionals around the globe. Krane Design combines the practicality of vintage uniforms with details from modern industrial design in pursuit of forward, functional, innovative and individualistic everyday accessories. Old School traditional tailoring techniques meet technology and a new stylistic design attitude in delivering essential items that acknowledge the thoughts and aspirations of the contemporary man.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.