Asher Hooded Coat
Can't find your size? Special Order
- Outershell: 100% wool
Trim: 100% leather
Body & Sleeve Lining: 50% cotton , 50% acetate quilted polyfil
Hood Lining: 100% sheep skin
- Button front closure
- Front flap and welt pockets
- Contrasting leather elbow patches and trim
- Shearling lined convertible hood with zipper detail
- Dry clean only
- Revolve Style No. KRAN-MO5
- Manufacturer Style No. Asher
- Modeled in size 38.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11, Waist 30", Chest 39",
- Size Guide
Krane was founded by Ken Chow, a Canadian menswear designer who graduated from New York's FIT. After graduation, he interned with Marc Jacobs and Alexandre Plokhov of Cloak. Started in Toronto in 2004, Krane has rapidly captured the hearts of urban professionals around the globe. Krane Design combines the practicality of vintage uniforms with details from modern industrial design in pursuit of forward, functional, innovative and individualistic everyday accessories. Old School traditional tailoring techniques meet technology and a new stylistic design attitude in delivering essential items that acknowledge the thoughts and aspirations of the contemporary man.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.