RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : Apr 25 - Apr 26
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Woven textile upper with rubber sole
- Slip-on styling
- Leather detail
- Jute trim
- Platform measures approx 1" H
- Revolve Style No. KAAR-WZ62
- Manufacturer Style No. 627W Sedona
On a trip to Guajira, the designers behind Kaanas were left in awe and utterly inspired by the traditional weaving patterns of the Wayuu tribe and were determined to create a line of espadrilles using these same, ancient techniques. They now proudly produce each slip-on in a small factory in Colombia, by hand, in a collaboration with a local weaving mill. Merging centuries old textile designs with modern silhouettes, Kaanas is able to create a one-of-a-kind shoe with a story.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Knotted Velvet Mules
Aside Suede Flat
Flynt Ballet Flat
x REVOLVE La Brea Loafer
NB Grey 520 Sneaker
Metallic Smoking Slipper
Triple Threat Bootie
AVEC LES FILLES