RATE THIS ITEM
- 47% linen , 35% super kid mohair , 16% polyamide , 2% extra fine merino wool
- Dry clean only
- Loose knit fabric
- Rib knit edges
- Contrast textured fabric ombre detail
- Revolve Style No. INHA-WK96
- Manufacturer Style No. 3644
Inhabit is a young designer knitwear collection that was founded in the fall of 2003 by Vivian Koo (CEO), Stacey Perlick, and Susie Cho. In both the design and finishing processes, the focus of the collection is always on the fit and attention to detail. This keen attention to craftsmanship has helped Inhabit to develop a reputation for knitted superfine cashmere, superfine cotton, merino and fancy yarns. The knits range in a variety of gauges, from layering pieces to chunky hand knits. In the design of each piece, there is a constant evolution and exploration of the silhouette, texture, construction and detail that makes inhabit, inhabit. Clothing that is defined by the wearer promotes individual style.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
rag & bone/JEAN$131 $187
Cordova Gold & Antique Rhodium Chain Link Cuff
Alexis Bittar$86 $175
Double Header Spike Bracelet
House of Harlow Safety Pin Stack Bracelet
House of Harlow 1960$41 $58
Dream Collective$31 $88
Labyrinth Amulet Ring
Spell & The Gypsy Collective$34 $79
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.