RATE THIS ITEM
- 89% cashmere , 9% polyamide , 2% lycra
- Dry clean only
- Back is approx 5" shorter than front
- Revolve Style No. INHA-WO122
- Manufacturer Style No. 1815
Inhabit is a young designer knitwear collection that was founded in the fall of 2003 by Vivian Koo (CEO), Stacey Perlick, and Susie Cho. In both the design and finishing processes, the focus of the collection is always on the fit and attention to detail. This keen attention to craftsmanship has helped Inhabit to develop a reputation for knitted superfine cashmere, superfine cotton, merino and fancy yarns. The knits range in a variety of gauges, from layering pieces to chunky hand knits. In the design of each piece, there is a constant evolution and exploration of the silhouette, texture, construction and detail that makes inhabit, inhabit. Clothing that is defined by the wearer promotes individual style.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.