House of Harlow Revolve EXCLUSIVE Pyramid Station Necklace
- 14kt yellow gold-plated necklace measures approx 20" in length
- Mother earth green resin pyramid links
- Lobster claw clasp
- 20% of the proceeds from this necklace will be donated to the Baby2Baby foundation
- The Baby2Baby foundation is a charity that supplies Los Angeles families in need with essential baby gear and clothing for their children ages 0-4 years old; distributing new and gently used items through a network of community based organizations
- Revolve Style No. HOOF-WL85
- Manufacturer Style No. N002022B-mint
Launched in 2009, the House of Harlow 1960 collection was born from creator Nicole Richie’s fascination with creating fashion for the purpose of self-expression. From the beginning, Richie has been the creative force behind the brand, determined to translate her love for costume dressing into each design. Growing with each season, the line now produced ready-to-wear, jewelry, eyewear, shoes, and handbags.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.