RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : Jun 28 - Jul 02
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Making surface talk matter: Herbivore Botanicals Blue Tansy Resurfacing Mask. This luxurious formulation of Blue Tansy oil, fruit enzymes and White Willow Bark creates a gentle mask that both resurfaces and clarifies the skin. Reducing the appearance of an uneven skin tone, this mask transforms the overall complexion.
- Cool gel texture revitalizes and hydrates skin
- Provides a light exfoliation to smoothen skins surface
- Ideal for all skin types
- 2 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. HB048
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Use together with Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- Use at night only and apply SPF during the day following treatment
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived), Glycerin, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Leaf Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Leaf Extract, Ananas Comosus (Organic Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leucidal (Radish Root ferment)
Created out of the Seattle kitchen of husband-and-wife duo Julia Wills and Alex Kummerow, Herbivore believes in the power of nature to provide real, tangible results. By formulating products that are safe and non-toxic, yet highly effective, Herbivore transforms skincare into a rejuvenating and indulgent process - an accessible luxury. Since every product is free of fillers, you can be sure that your skin is getting only the highest quality concentration of ?active? ingredients possible. Ethically sourced organic and food-grade materials such as essential vitamins, minerals, and botanicals make all the difference, imparting results you can see and feel.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.