RATE THIS ITEM
Rose Facial Polish
French Girl Organics
French Girl Organics
Estimated Delivery : Jun 28 - Jun 29
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
La vie en rose. French Girl Organics Rose Facial Polish treats the skin with fine ground organic powders and botanical oils for a gentle, but unquestionably effective exfoliation. The delightful blend of natural ingredients and antioxidants work to detoxify and clarify the skin, while uplifting the spirit with sweet scents of flowers.
- Features with anti-bacterial plant materials like Lavender and Patchouli Leaf
- Soap free, certified organic
- 95% Organic, never tested on animals
- 4 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. FRGO-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. RFP 4
- Ideal for all skin types
- Use weekly to polish and soften the skin
- Use with French Girl Neroli Creme Fraiche Moisturizer
Inspired by the effortless beauty of the Parisian ingenue, French Girl Organics brings sustainable, organic, luxury-quality skincare stateside. Seattle-based French Girl concocts hand-made formulas that are full of natural, wildcrafted ingredients with no added chemicals. Made in small batches for maximum freshness, each product is certified 80-100% organic, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and entirely plant-based.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
8 Steps to Easy Beach BeautyBy Aimee Song
How to: Glowy Getaway LookBy Rocky Barnes
Flawless Winter-Ready SkinBy Olivia Culpo