RATE THIS ITEM
- Poly blend
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Sweetheart neckline with gathered detail at the bust
Flutter lace detail along the straps
Lace-trimmed back cut-out with adjustable tie closure
- Hidden side zipper closure
- Tiered skirt with asymmetric hem
Scalloped hemline featuring delicate eyeylash lace trim
- Bridal gown must be unworn and unaltered in order to return or exchange
All original tags must be attached and the gown should be in excellent condition
- Revolve Style No. FORL-WD265
- Manufacturer Style No. BRIDE
Derived from those sun-soaked Lemonade Stand Days designers and owners, Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind the line For Love & Lemons. Born in Wyoming, finding their style niche in Australia and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional-rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.