RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : Mar 21 - Mar 22
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Breathing new life into classic lace. Cut from the most delicate lace, The Matador Dress features a mini bodycon silhouette and strategic mesh insets. With sheer long sleeves and embroidered accents adding that extra detail to give this dress a touch of magic.
- Self: 50.5% nylon 49.5% cotton
Lining: 93% poly 7% spandex
Contrast: 100% poly
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Embroidered floral detail
- Contrast sheer mesh fabric
- Back keyhole with button and hidden zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. FORL-WD488
- Manufacturer Style No. CD1552LE SP17
Derived from those sun-soaked Lemonade Stand Days designers and owners, Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind the line For Love & Lemons. Born in Wyoming, finding their style niche in Australia and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional-rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.