RATE THIS ITEM
- Festive, flirty and just what you want. Rendered in delicate lace fabric, the Matador Skirt features a mini silhouette and embroidered detail. With a fun fringe hem, a simple blouse can be the perfect way to wrap up this outfit.
- Self: 50.5% nylon 49.5% cotton
Lining: 93% poly 7% spandex
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Embroidered delicate allover lace fabric
- Fringe hem
- Hidden side zipper closure
- Skirt measures approx 12" in length
Fringe measures approx 5" in length
- Revolve Style No. FORL-WQ82
- Manufacturer Style No. CBS1211LE SP17
Derived from those sun-soaked Lemonade Stand Days designers and owners, Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind the line For Love & Lemons. Born in Wyoming, finding their style niche in Australia and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional-rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.