Honeycomb Stripe Jummy
- 80% wool , 13% mohair , 7% nylon
- Hand wash cold
- Honeycomb stitch striped panel accents
- Rib knit neckline and cuffs
- Rolled hemline
- Revolve Style No. FOLK-MK4
- Manufacturer Style No. F2228K
Founded in 2001 by Scottish designer Cathal McAteer, Folk clothing is a collection of detail-oriented pieces that keep designs simple and wearable. McAteer, who originally set out to design a collection of fashionable staples for his friends, mixes texture and fabrics with other details to create styles that are fun and quirky, but not overstated. Since launching his label, McAteer has been twice nominated for the Scottish Style Designer of the Year award.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.