Please Enter Your Size
Fashion Game Book: Fashion History of the 20th Century
- Written by Florence Muller
- Published by Assouline
- 384 pages
- Coated paperback
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ASSO-UA22
- Manufacturer Style No. 9.78E+12
Stump your friends and test your knowledge with questions and answers, quizzes, and matching games. Accompanying photographs illustrate one hundred years of design in vivid color. From Charles James and Claire McCardell to Marc Jacobs and Zac Posen, from jeans and T-shirts to bridal gowns and high heels, the Fashion Game Book offers the essential keys to understanding the art of appearances.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.