Please enter your size
Please enter your body type
Please enter your height
1920 Crampton Deck Coat
Can't find your size? Special Order
- Shell: 100% cotton
Lining 1: 95% poly , 4% viscose , 1% elastane
Lining 2: 100% acetate
- Dry clean only
- Double-breasted button front closure
- Front flap pockets
- Button tabs on sleeves
- Interior welt pocket with button closure
- Revolve Style No. FARA-MO5
- Manufacturer Style No. FFFR0018
- Modeled in size M.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11, Waist 30", Chest 39",
- Size Guide
FARAH was born in 1920's Texas, but it was not until the 1970's, in the UK, that it reached the cult status it holds today. Momentum for the brand grew and in the 1980's FARAH became the must have label amongst fashion savvy hipsters, including the Mods, Skins, Sticksmen and Rocker-Billys. Seen on the balconies at gigs across the UK music scene, each group interpreted the brand within their own style, building key FARAH items into what became their definitive looks.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.