1920 Blacton Button Down
Can't find your size? Special Order
- 53% cotton , 47% poly
- Button front closure
- Front chest pocket with button closure
- Button cuffed sleeves
- Revolve Style No. FARA-MS8
- Manufacturer Style No. FFFW0087
FARAH was born in 1920's Texas, but it was not until the 1970's, in the UK, that it reached the cult status it holds today. Momentum for the brand grew and in the 1980's FARAH became the must have label amongst fashion savvy hipsters, including the Mods, Skins, Sticksmen and Rocker-Billys. Seen on the balconies at gigs across the UK music scene, each group interpreted the brand within their own style, building key FARAH items into what became their definitive looks.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.