Made in Maine Falmouth USA
- Leather upper with rubber sole
- Lace-up front
- Revolve Style No. ETLA-MZ1
- Manufacturer Style No. 7800-07
Since 1955, three generations of the Maine-based Eastland family have been crafting timelessly classic, casual leather footwear of the finest workmanship, comfort and quality standards. Drawing from the state's long-standing tradition of handsewn footwear, the Eastland brand is known for its Americana heritage-inspired style that reflects our Maine roots and long-standing traditional shoemaking principles. Our footwear collections offer styles for modern women and men who appreciate New England classic attitude, long-lasting quality and great value in their casual footwear. Full-grain leathers, handcrafted detail, durable soles and exceptional comfort are built into every pair.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.