RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : Apr 30 - May 01
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Leather upper with oil-resistant rubber sole
- Ankle strap with buckle closure
- Revolve Style No. DMAR-WZ235
- Manufacturer Style No. 22095687
When the Dr. Martens boot first catapulted from a working-class essential to a counter-cultural icon back in the 1960s, the world was pre-internet, pre-MTV, pre-CD, pre-mp3s, pre-mobile phones. Hey, they'd only just invented the teenager. In the years before the boot's birthday, 1st April, 1960, kids just looked like tribute acts to their parents, younger but the same. Rebellion was only just on the agenda for some - for most kids of the day, starved of music, fashion, art and choice, it was not even an option.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Jasmine Ghillie Sandal
Raddie Faux Fur Flat
Jena Detachable Fox Fur Pom Heel
Vegan Blaire Sandal
1461 Met Oxford
Original Chelsea Gloss One Tab Boot
Stan Smith Comfort Badge Sneaker
adidas by Raf Simons
See By Chloe