RATE THIS ITEM
- Viscose blend
- Dry clean only
- Partially lined
- Front seam slit
- Back cut-out with hook and eye closure
- Hidden back zipper closure
- This item is not available to ship to Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom,
- Revolve Style No. DVF-WD324
- Manufacturer Style No. 10386DVF
Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Ciera Bias Crochet Dress
Kiara Midi Dress
THE JETSET DIARIES
Susan Chenille Dress
Becket Slip Dress
Evolution Knit Dress
Deep V Neck Draped Gown
Spencer Maxi Dress
Laylor Midi Dress
Ruffle Edge Mini Dress
For Love & Lemons
Luxe Rib Low Back Dress