New Amelia Halter Dress
- Shell: 57% cotton , 30% nylon , 13% rayon
Lining: 82% poly , 18% spandex
- Dry clean only
- Wrap tie closure
- Side slit pockets
- Revolve Style No. DVF-WD175
- Manufacturer Style No. D831801U14
- Modeled in size 2.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 34" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'8", Waist 24", Bust 32", Hips 34"
- Size Guide
Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.