Mini Shoulder Bag
Diane von Furstenberg
- Leather exterior with fabric lining
- Measures approx 10" W x 7" H x 2" D
- Double handles measure approx 27" with 10" drop
- Shoulder strap measures approx 48" with 20" drop
- Fold over top with snap button magnetic closure
- Exterior slit pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Interior slit pocket
- Revolve Style No. DVF-WY63
- Manufacturer Style No. H2247069G14
Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.