RATE THIS ITEM
- Silk blend
- Button front closure
- Front lace bib
- Pleated shoulder seams
- Button cuffed sleeves
- This item is not available to ship to Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom,
- Revolve Style No. DVF-WS30
- Manufacturer Style No. S7525056013
Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
7 For All Mankind$68.00 $259.00
Link to Katie Cuff
Marc by Marc Jacobs$62.00 $88.00
joolz by Martha Calvo$60.00 $132.00
House of Harlow Safety Pin Stack Bracelet
House of Harlow 1960$41.00 $58.00
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
The Skylar Blouse
The Cami Blouse
Bell Sleeve Top