Diane von Furstenberg
- Self: 71% viscose , 24% polyamide , 5% elastane
Lining: 97% poly , 3% spandex
- Dry clean only
- Faux front pockets
- Decorative top stitching along front and back of knees
- Revolve Style No. DVF-WP10
- Manufacturer Style No. S7490256T13B
Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.