Diane von Furstenberg
- Self: 86% wool , 14% spandex
Combo: 70% rayon , 30% nylon
- Dry clean only
- Lace sleeves and back panel
- Contrast color blocking
- Center back zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. DVF-WD87
- Manufacturer Style No. D7357446T13
Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.