RATE THIS ITEM
- Self: 70% triacetate , 30% poly
Lining: 82% poly , 18% spandex
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Two way zip front closure
- Shoulder strap cut-outs
- This item is not available to ship to Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom,
- Revolve Style No. DVF-WD184
- Manufacturer Style No. D829801L14
Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Inward Twin V Ring
Jacquie Aiche$57.00 $165.00
Jacquie Aiche$116.00 $165.00
Plain Feather Ring
Jacquie Aiche$93.00 $143.00
Regina "You Can't Sit With Us" Bracelet
Stella and Bow$110.00
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.