RATE THIS ITEM
Can't find your size? Special Order
Stay neutral but not so basic in the lovely Fashion shade by Deborah Lippmann. A classic, made for all occasions color that goes well with everything in your closet.
- Fashion - a cream taupe
- Contains health enhancing features including Green Tea Extract, Biotin, Keratin, and Rice protein
- Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, or dibutyl phthatlate (DBP)
- 0.5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. DLIP-WU111
- Manufacturer Style No. 20030
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Innovative contour brush for an even application for a smooth finish
- For best results, use with base and top coats
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/PhthalicAcid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Citric Acid, Biotin, Butylene Glycol (AND)Water (AND) Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aucoumea Klaineana Oleo-Resin Extract; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, C.I. 77891D&C Red #6 Barium Lake, C.I. 15850, D&C Red #7Calcium Lake, C.I. 15850:1, D&C Red #34 CalciumLake, C.I. 15850:1, FD&C Yellow #5 AluminumLake, C.I. 19140, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake,C.I. 47005, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, C.I. 42090, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, C.I. 77510, RedIron Oxide, C.I. 77491, Black Iron Oxide, C.I. 77499, Mica, C.I. 77019, Bismuth Oxychloride, C.I. 77163, Polyethylene Terephthalate, D&C Violet #2, C.I. 60725, Aluminum Powder, C.I. 77000.
Deborah Lippmann has become one of the most recognizable names in nail care, synonymous with creating incredible looks for celebrities, fashion houses, and magazines the world over. Her passion and vast experience led her to create a line of luxury nail lacquers and treatments aimed at fulfilling the increasing demand for elevated manicure staples. Her high-quality hand, foot, and nail products grace runways and red carpets, but most importantly, they provide women everywhere with cruelty-free and nutrient-rich essentials they can count on.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.