Daughters of the Revolution
- Cotton fabric
- Drop waist styling
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- Revolve Style No. DAUG-WD28
- Manufacturer Style No. RS511
Founded in 2007 by Malibu native Emily Cadenhead, Daughters of the Revolution offers a collection of colorful fabrics, inspiring prints, and hippie silhouettes. The easy-to-wear dresses are a little bit boho and a little bit modern chic, with styles made from weightless silk cotton voiles and chiffon. And staying true to her hippie roots, Cadenhead makes sure all garments are dipped in chemical-free vegetable dyes.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.