RATE THIS ITEM
- With this immaculately femme top, Carven captures a distinct ethereal feeling in simple white construction. Rendered in stretch bandage fabric, its fitted mock neck bodice flows softly into a ruffled peplum hem. Miniature ruffles encircle the shoulders, adding balance and detail to this versatile piece.
- 63% viscose 37% nylon
- Hand wash cold
- Stretch fit
- Ruffled trim
- Revolve Style No. CRVR-WS4
- Manufacturer Style No. 8125DE811
Founded in 1945 as a Paris couture house by French couturier Madame Carmen de Tommaso, the brand was reinvented in 2009 by former Givenchy designer Guillaume Henry, into a hip yet chic consumer coveted ready-to-wear label. Remaining true to its couture aesthetics, Carven integrates feminine details into its unconventional pieces, attracting the attention of Hollywood?s elite celebrities from Beyonce and Rihanna to Isabelle Huppert and Emma Watson. Pieces range from cocktail dresses with a Parisian flare to structured textured leather bags.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.