RATE THIS ITEM
- Structured neckline ruffles balance the clean cotton construction of this Carven cami blouse. Revealing just enough decolletage for any situation, a polished metal bar accent adds contemporary allure. Layer it under a power blazer for the office, then showcase its strappy back for happy hour.
- 100% cotton
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Ruffled neckline detail
- Silver tone metal accent
- Hidden side zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. CRVR-WS2
- Manufacturer Style No. 3012H30
Founded in 1945 as a Paris couture house by French couturier Madame Carmen de Tommaso, the brand was reinvented in 2009 by former Givenchy designer Guillaume Henry, into a hip yet chic consumer coveted ready-to-wear label. Remaining true to its couture aesthetics, Carven integrates feminine details into its unconventional pieces, attracting the attention of Hollywood?s elite celebrities from Beyonce and Rihanna to Isabelle Huppert and Emma Watson. Pieces range from cocktail dresses with a Parisian flare to structured textured leather bags.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Ponte Stirrup Pant
Cinq a Sept
Suede Cropped Pant