RATE THIS ITEM
- Textile upper with suede trim and rubber sole
- Lace-up front
- Pyramid stud accents at side panels
- Revolve Style No. CINA-MZ2
- Manufacturer Style No. 1427
Caminando is a Japanese footwear line that is a little bit of classic and a little bit of street. Started in 2008 in Tokyo as a handcrafted shoe brand, the line has evolved into a sartorialist favorite with each shoe begin distinct in style and craft. By forgoing the use of machines, Caminando is committed to excellence, quality and uniqueness.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.