- Textile upper with suede trim and rubber sole
- Lace-up front
- Pyramid stud accents at side panels
- Revolve Style No. CINA-MZ3
- Manufacturer Style No. 1427
Caminando is a Japanese footwear line that is a little bit of classic and a little bit of street. Started in 2008 in Tokyo as a handcrafted shoe brand, the line has evolved into a sartorialist favorite with each shoe begin distinct in style and craft. By forgoing the use of machines, Caminando is committed to excellence, quality and uniqueness.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.