RATE THIS ITEM
- Suede upper with wooden sole
- Lace front
- Revolve Style No. BOOT-MZ37
- Manufacturer Style No. 47540
Founded in 1951 by Nathan Swartz, a New England leather craftsman Timberland boots have become a household name across the globe. Work-wear inspired footwear have been improved with age and modern methods. This collection is a perfect excuse for the wearer to reconnect with the way his shoes are fashioned and offer meaning through craftsmanship, while maintaining individuality.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Rag & Bone