RATE THIS ITEM
- Beauty blooms in the garden. The Alida dress by Privacy Please hangs from dainty shoulder straps and defines your figure with a slightly flared silhouette. Detailed with a plunging neckline and wispy hem, the piece takes you from brunch to afternoon poolside.
- Shell: 100% viscose
Lining: 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Surplice neckline
- Back hidden zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD207
- Manufacturer Style No. PPR16D055
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
All Over Dress
Lovers + Friends
Flower Embroidery Dress