Time For Africa Leon Skirt
Can't find your size? Special Order
- 100% cotton
- Skirt measures approx 42" in length
- Hand wash cold
- Beaded embellishments on waist line
- Pleated at waist
- Side seam zipper closure
- Includes zippered storage bag
- Revolve Style No. AGUA-WQ1
- Manufacturer Style No. AF20044L1
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11", Waist 25", Bust 32, Hips 35"
- Size Guide
Agua Bendita is a Colombian swimwear company, created in 2003 by Catalina lvarez and Mariana Hinestroza, who have been the brand designers and owners since the beginning. Agua Bendita is a youthful, happy brand that has exclusive and flashy products that impose a tendency because it is based on playful, maximalist and progressive concepts that are established to be embodied in each one of the collections. Agua Bendita is a mix of technology, handcrafts and colors that are always joyful and alive the brand has the look of a woman that wants to be admired, who wants to seek attention to herself and be noticed. This has allowed many women to identify themselves with the brand and they look for it, anywhere around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.